PLUVIOPHILE
Welcome to Selma's blog.

Indonesian.

100% hooman.


- Selma Garuda.


# Blue Sky Tag
April 29, 2017 / permalink


I got tagged by Run! I don't know why i felt sooooo excited to answer all of that question XD. Thankyou ♥


Rules

- Thank the person who tagged you
- Answer their 11 questions
- Tag 11 people
- Give them 11 questions to answer

Have you watched an anime before?
Yash. I have ;) 

Skip this question if you haven't watched an anime―If you have, what anime is it? 
A lot. -for example there is; Shigatsu shigatsu wa kimi no uso, owari no seraph, kimi no nawa, ghibli studio movies, and more.

Have you gone to another country before?
Not yet :( But maybe, soon. I wish.

Have you moved to another school before?
No. I haven't. 

What is your favorite color and why?
Red. Because it feels pretty.

What is your phone's brand? 
Oppo. Hahaha XD

Watching a film in your house/the cinema? Why?
House. Ofcourse. It's feel more comfortable. And me-time! Me time is rare, and I'm happy to have it.

Describe your blog's layout with one word.
Absurd.

Are you happy with your body's weight? Why?
Noooo. I must increase my body's wheight.

What is the search engine you're using? (eg. Google, Bing)
Google. 

Do you have more than one social media account? Why?
Yes i have.  Because why not? Let's be friend on other social media XD


I tag them :
🔹Alif
🔸Shafa
🔸Icha
🔹Ais
🔸Oca
🔹Kallen
🔸Sekar
🔹Salma
🔹Izzah

My Question

🔸 Explain me anything about you
🔹 Explain me anything about me XD -if you don't know, it's okey-
🔸 What makes you being a blogger?
🔹 How did you start making a blog?
🔸 Tell me about your passion
🔹 What is your boyfriend type?
🔸 What is your personality type? Introvert? Extrovert? Ambivert?
🔹 Your favorite music genre? Why?
🔸 Your favorite movie genre? Why?
🔹 What's your passion?
🔸 Your motto?

That's all, thank you and see you in my next post!

But wait ...
One more question from me.

🌟 Have any intention to follow my blog? Just click follow and confirm to me in the chatbox, I will definitely follow you back ;)

Labels:


0 comment(s)